Friday, July 4, 2008

Finally another post

I know, I am horrible at updating this!!! Summer is started and off to a pretty good start. We spent a week in Utah with Bob's family and had a great time. The kids all want to go back, especially after the storm we had a week ago that put us without electricity for 4 days. We had winds that got up to 115 mph and some people had some major damage in their yards. Whole trees were uprooted.
I am working full time at the preschool this summer and enjoying it though I do come home exhausted.

Parker is getting ready to start in his new school the beginning of next month. It is what they call a focus school and will be year round. They will be Learning throught technology and communication and they are building a television studio in the school. Seeing as Parker wants to be a weather man he should enjoy it.



Colin and Abby:



At Bryce National Park:

(Dawn didn't go to Bryce with us, she stayed at the cabin with grandpa, Aunt Julie and Uncle Trent, and cousins.)

1 comment:

kateworthi said...

I'm so sorry I haven't checked up just now - I've been a horrible blogger too lately! I like your new Blog look btw. Anyway, it was fun to see ya for a second in UT - too bad it wasn't longer. It sounds like you guys had tons of fun- I wish I could have stayed and played with ya! Hope to see ya soon!