That seriously stinks for you all, but especially Dawn of course. We've been really sick here lately too - with all kinds of ailments. That's just how it is here in the winter. And just so you know - I check your blog pretty regularly too, I just haven't been commenting lately because I haven't had a ton of time. But it's definitely fun to keep up with your lives for sure!
We will have to rename Dawn. From now on, we will have to call her Dawn Strep Worthington. I really do not know many people that get it as often as she does.
2 comments:
That seriously stinks for you all, but especially Dawn of course. We've been really sick here lately too - with all kinds of ailments. That's just how it is here in the winter. And just so you know - I check your blog pretty regularly too, I just haven't been commenting lately because I haven't had a ton of time. But it's definitely fun to keep up with your lives for sure!
We will have to rename Dawn. From now on, we will have to call her Dawn Strep Worthington. I really do not know many people that get it as often as she does.
Post a Comment