So, Colin and I were sitting on my bed watching tv and he saw some fuzz from Bob's wonderful Mexican blanket and he totally freaked out. Colin screamed and jumped up on me and yelled " fuzzy bee, get it away from me!!!!" So our almost 3 year old is afraid of fuzz! I have heard of kids being afraid of the vacuum cleaner, or Santa, but not of fuzz! Just goes to show how unique every child is!
2 comments:
How funny. They sure are unique! I'm just now finding out what it's like to have a child that does not spaz out with fear at the sight of a dog. Spence actually chases them around trying to catch their tails! But it's true, you never really know what they'll be afraid of - and fuzz is an okay thing to spax about. At least it's not air or something! :)
As I remember his mom is afraid of spiders, bugs, etc. Do you think it is heriditary?
Post a Comment