Well, Poor Dawn has been home with Strep throat. She is better now and is going back to school but the poor girl gets it every year if not twice a year. We may be looking into getting her tonsils out. I just hope no one else in the house gets it.
Yay! You have a blog now! How great for us to be able to keep in better touch! So excited to read more. Too bad about Dawn though, send our 'get well' wishes!
3 comments:
Yay! You have a blog now! How great for us to be able to keep in better touch! So excited to read more. Too bad about Dawn though, send our 'get well' wishes!
Tam- I can't figure out how to see your pics. Do I need to download photbucket?
SOrry for so many comments - but, nevermind, the pics just took a little bit to load or something.
Post a Comment